|
Today was great!
Been rushed throughout the two sessions and stuff but it was indeed quite fun. For the first half of the first session I was with the group running around and giving the sec one classes presentations. Sad lah I guess the whole running efficiency thing now comes to a close, with our videos, photos, information all kept away nicely and remembered. Then through the second session I was ushering Mr Teo Ser Luck, the Guest-of-Honour and was trying desperately to keep awake during the presentations. These fatigue spells never help. In the end I told Ms Low after the whole thing (well she was dozing too haha) and the answer is coffee. Blah haha.
And there we have it, two sessions all forming one great and professional RE Congress 2006.

Haha after school there was training at Bishan stadium. And now with all the EOYs coming in and stuff these places are incredibly empty. And they feel nice.

It was a little too empty to spot Coach too, but eventually I bumped into him and training started. Eh I was the only one there initially and Anand, Syafiq and Wang Kwan all popped in one by one shortly afterwards. Said came a little too late and made for the gym instead. I'm getting real weak blah. Ran a few times 200m and was quite dead. Perhaps it's my food intake or something. After the CTs I'll draft some food intake list and kick the bad stuff like fat and coffee. Coffee especially. I guess it's screwing me up but I just love drinking and drinking it to sustain myself.
Does anyone know why these bench roofs are rounded? If anyone knows please leave a tag. I wonder why they are rounded for. Just for design?

Oh well press on may the day.
|