tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, October 17

I eventually forgot to post again yesterday but it was quite a rushed night. I was left with only a few hours to actually start studying for Chinese CT today and was in quite a panic mode. Eventually it all worked out pretty well haha thanks to Linan with his ingenious idea of reading out the chinese phrases and saving them into a recording. So what I did was to put all the recorded read-out phrases into my ipod and just drilled away on the way to school.

In 45 minutes I had actually memorised all 6 chapters' worth of phrases. Haha and I thought I would totally die for Chinese but it turned out not too bad I guess. I know I won't crash that hard.

But much to my utter grief was Chemistry. I was pretty confident about it having spent two whole days solely on it but turns out I eventually forgot a lot of things hahaha. I was spun around in a whirl of horrible questions and by the time I got to the end I wasn't even focussed enough to figure out what Sodium sulphate decahydrate actually meant. But oh well, what was to be good and bad turned out totally the opposite way.

After both CTs I just spent the afternoon in the library doing math. Was pretty eager at the start mainly due to the fact that I received a lot of enlightenment on Sunday but in the end all that hope just dissipated along with careless mistakes and poor concept haha good job MATHS CT IS TOMORROW!

Blah I must pull through this. So much for math, so much for fuzzy logic but I must pull through, I must do this. Go Raffles 4 down 3 to go.