tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, October 12

The common tests start the day after tomorrow, and it's scary to know somehow I'm not rather worried much. And the prospect of me not worrying much is rather worrying and it's worrying to know that I'm not worrying for the right reason and worrying my head off just because I'm not worrying for my exams but worrying for worrying. Yay.

I guess I shall just plod along and make me time useful and just cover the things I need to cover. Still I should be in the least, mindful of what's to come and not just pass the day blurly in anticipation of the next for the exams are just right there and soon to come.

I don't know haha oh well life goes on! A few more hours, a little off a day to English and SS CTs. Go Raffles.