tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, October 4

Amidst all the drive and the neverending resolve for the school and work, we now have to sit down, and study for all that's worth. And it's quite bad for I can't seem to switch modes. All I want to do now is to do all the school stuff right, make sure they're good and they're great. I don't want to sit down for the CTs and have to stand up strong again immediately after that to rush off with strong drive again, perhaps I might not even make it.

I guess this is some problem with me haha. I should get my focus changed a little. Too much towards the other end now and I'm paying for neglecting my books. In fact we all do notice we're doing so many things in a day now, and every single day seems to pass so quickly, we won't know what hit us after months, years and decades. I bet when I hit my twenties I'll look back and just faint.

We will all have to sit down and study sometime. I must. Can't be dumb and rush myself into suicide. And well, looking at it all, we're going far in some ways, we're still behind in some others. And I'm terribly so young, so young in the aspects I don't see. We have to all grow in every way. We have to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Long row of chairs down the admin block, ready for tomorrow's RE congress booths. Haha tomorrow's my first time ushering a Guest-of-Honour, what an exciting prospect.