|
Back from a nice outing with Walter! Haha went to Vivo City again and caught Casino Royale. Well it's definitely some nice action-packed movie given the whole 007 thing and jumps, dives, crashes and explosions here and there but I guess it was rather anti-climax at some point. The main aim of the mission was to win a poker game and claim back the money for some treasury. Haha. It was fun though overall!
Haha not to mention I went to Vivo City two days ago on Saturday to catch The Guardian. It's a really inspirational movie. The way they train past their limits, the way the discipline is upheld and the way they govern themselves as coast guards. And knowing that in really turbulent waters, you have someone holding on to you and reassuring you that everything's fine and safe is really great. It really drove me when they hung on to the victims and said "I won't let go."
Haha I've had two movies within three days. Fun enough! And just now I went into PageOne and dug at all the design books and now inspiration is steaming from my mind. After I clear all the required work I shall get down to drawing and designing a bit. There's so much I want to do now haha!
But DELF is there. Haha DELF GO AWAY. I still need to study that extra bit.
|