tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, November 13

Went for duck tours sometime around late afternoon yesterday, well it felt weird to be standing amidst tourists from all kinds of countries haha but it was fun at the start nevertheless. Well it was indeed fun when we all went crashing into the kallang basin from some offroad track and those people sitting at the sides got themselves all drenched.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went scooting around in the water. And at some point we went near the merlion at Fullerton and that was when everyone started snapping away on their cameras. Haha it reminds me of the prefects' training camp we had last year! We went on an all-night singapore nightlife tour and at some point we were at this jetty stoning and laughing and yes some sleeping. We were taken to Bedok Jetty to catch the last sunrise of year 2005 but sadly we were all dozing away and missed it just as much. Hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then for dinner I went to Vivo City. (FINALLY. I know I'm very very slow and this is the first time I've been there sigh lol) Haha the place really really reminds me of some Malaysia shopping mall. I guess it's cos shopping malls in Malaysia look mainly like that, low ceilings, long corridors, different sectors of the mall labelled east west north south. Haha it's a really fun place but sadly I think I spent a little off an hour there only. I shall go back another day and have the entire day there to clown around. I liked that old cruise liner thingy hanging outside the mall!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha I just reminded myself of the DELF exam in early December. I'm screwed.

But never mind. Tomorrow will be prefects' retreat yay! Will be in Malaysia from tomorrow till wednesday so I guess I shan't blog unless I have a laptop to blog from. I can try posting! Haha. But no photos, nothing of much till I get back home altogether. Then I shall start studying for DELF, spend my last few hours with french before I leave it totally altogether I guess.

Haha oh well. Till wednesday then! These coming three days will be full of fun and madness.