tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 22

Yesterday at some unearthly hour of the night I started working on a t-shirt design haha! Not that late la I guess. It was about a little past midnight. Well I started off by planning out some designs and stuff and in the end creating a big mess on the table.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I printed out a formatted version of some runner drawing which I did on foolscap paper using pencil. Now it looks rather formalised and I proceeded to add on other details onto it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then when I got all the drawings ready, I printed them out on the transfer paper and ironed away! Haha there were a lot of screwups resulting in my back logo being somewhat skewered towards the sides but never mind haha there's always a first time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha and finally there, a new t-shirt!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And turning onto the back you can find some form of a little logo thingy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha and I wore the t-shirt to training today to test it out. Now it's in the midst of washing and I hope the colour doesn't run (that fast). Yay haha shall get more t-shirts of my own to design and experiment.

Track camp Thursday+Friday!