|
It was certainly a nice thing overall. Haha Rafflesian Spotlight niceness! Well a lot of performances were rather thrashy but I think the singers were all really great. Yewei was great la haha! I think in the end who wins or who doesn't, doesn't really matter, after it all everyone knows these are RI's greatest singers and we have had a really great performance from all of them!

The open category was rather thrashy but I think the Boyahs simply rock. Haha the comedians always rock the show brilliantly haha! The last time we had RS the Polo Bodos won the open category, another team of comedians. And Tom was suggesting he'd form Polo Bodos 2 for next year's RS haha. Completely brilliant.
Oh and I think Yin Wei's band was really nice! Haha that hat was somewhat random.

Oh well haha I had a long day. Been in school since 9am, then went out to catch the Covenant and played a real lot before going back to school for RS. Haha yay.
|