tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, December 16

Today was another sumptuous but horribly spicy dinner at Muthu's Curry. Haha about a year ago I came to this place for dinner with the Malaysian students during our exchange programme! Still reminds me of the newspaper article. Well all of us were featured in the papers except me. I was horridly left out of the photo. But yeah anyway the curry's still crazily spicy here still and I just managed to get a bite out of the less spicy ones. Chilli intolerance sheesh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What do I do when I have a stomach full of curry and there's training the next day? Well beats me I'll just run it out. Haha when I got home this Bugatti website was shown to me and I say THE BUGATTI VEYRON IS SOME SUBSTANCE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Imagine if it were to be some raffles substance!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh well haha. Won't be posting tomorrow night. Tomorrow will really be nice; Corrinne May concert yay! And on Sunday I'll be gone in Malaysia till the 21st so I guess I'll post all photos after that. Till then, it's a nice friday.