|
Life is getting boring, hence no photos to post and hence boring posts all day long.
Haha on top of all that, the great and mighty DELF looms tomorrow and I'm just this close to scraping through it or something. Haha thinking back last year I entered Alliance Francaise all chirpy. The written paper left me frozen in shame. After lunch (which turned out to be a hearty meal of butter buns) I died through the orale and left the place in disappointment.
Looking at my stack of papers for revision right now, I haven't pretty much touched even a quarter of them yet so I shall not say much. Oh well. Haha I think I should've enough lol hope so! Haha I shall just write one last practice essay and go through the dictionary few more times.
Apres tout, c'est le temps final que j'etudie la langue francaise, il faut que le cherir. Alors, a bientot! Au demain!
|