tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, December 14

Haha I shall just give a brief recount of fun stuff which happened over the past few days. Other than these, the holidays have been a mix of meetings boredom and lots of drawing. I don't feel like continuing onto the new year now haha sigh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was laughing when I saw this article. It spells hope for dingliang and I. We're gonna be world champions! The gold medal isn't too far away :D

Well okay and during one of the meetings for orientation in j8, titus's laptop ran out of battery and we desperately needed to transfer some files from my gmail to his computer so we had to find a means of a power source and good internet connection. So we ran into bishan library and jacked one of the power points just like that, sitting down in the middle of nowhere on the third floor haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The power source was there but the internet connection took us half an hour to transfer a single zip file over, which also cost us two scoldings from the library staff for being too rowdy and noisy. We are laughing like crazy because jin sei happened to pass by.

Oh and this morning was a nice one. Doha 100m hurdles finals! Liu Xiang just owned the whole race la haha but it wasn't a 12.88 this time, just a 13.15 but still haha he's really some hotshot runner who can prove that we asians are some substance too! Let's hope singapore can gain some light on the track somehow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then shortly afterwards I was on my way to j8 for the whole afternoon of meetings and before that I stopped by kino in orchard to get a book. Then I was messing around with the Gap ads on the walls of the orchard station.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha I bet I can handle Gap ads it's just drawing :D

Oh here comes the big world!