tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, December 27

Haha what a day. Got stuck with fever and ended up sleeping till noon then sorting out the files in my computer till the day ended more or less. Around 8 to 9pm I went for a run and felt much better. Lol this cost me one training session, one meeting and one very final chance to go out before the holidays end goodjob but haha never mind I guess!

Well yesterday for christmas some of us trackers went over the bernard's house to play. We got him an adidas wallet (they paid for the wallet and I conveniently drew the card haha yay) and we spent most of the time at basketball.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha bernard smile!

Well yes in a few more days school is gonna start once again. Somehow I'm game but somehow I think I'm still not ready. Oh well we'll have to face it so might as well just be. I was staring at the canteen walls of rj after training one day and things just seemed to sink. Well at that time it was in the middle of december already and things were well, ending too and it didn't feel great at all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How much is real?
The whole world might be;
yet not a single word too.
How much of real do you forsake?
Plenty enough to die for;
yet not a single bit of it.
But how much of real do you mistake for lies
Distinctively much, painfully much.
Enough of that, it's ending, act fast.


One year to go for Raffles. Make this year gold.