|
Okay I'm back. The flood in malaysia was some scare haha sheesh what a waste I could've possibly been having one more day of fun. Now what happened to me four days ago? Well the corrinne may concert of course!
CMAY CONCERT @ ESPLANADE

And well yes it was really a nice evening with all in the spirit of christmas lingering in the air. Plus a few of her songs to come in her upcoming album I think they're really inspiring, especially Beautiful Seed. I managed to fish a few lyrics out of the chorus but other than that I couldn't get the rest. The song talks about how we can be that very individual to make that very major change in the world.
You can be a witness You can be a prophet You can make the whole world believe Break the strongest fortress Change the way the world thinks (And the rest I can't remember)
And so, yes I did get my photo with corrinne may once again but this time unfortunately I happened to BLINK (why yes, of all times) so here's one for history in the making of my rather unfortunate teenage life haha.

And altogether this was a rather nice package of things which I got from the concert: An autographed cmay christmas album, a concert ticket stub and three autographed concert cards or whatever you call them. I shall await the next concert excitedly! Ah well haha yay.

And straightaway a day after the concert I was happily speeding off to malaysia, not that I was really in a holiday mood with all the work back home but I guess I was already speeding off there and then so yeah haha
OFF TO MALAYSIA AND BACK FROM THE FLOODS
It was a really rainy morning haha and I totally didn't expect it to turn out into a series of huge floods all over main areas of malaysia. Yeah with that we were speeding lazily down the highway ah hell the deadness of it. I couldn't remember much of the whole journey, usually on these trips I fall asleep after a while.

So after about three hours we finally reached sunway lagoon and we stayed at sunway hotel. Haha I realised I've been staying there for years already, everytime we come to sunway we always stay here!

Then it was a whole day of shopping around for stuff. When it was time to return back to the room we hopped by a pool table and decided to play a little! And here's my brother with his international professional stance. Eh he scored in this stance ok!

After a bit of resting we went to catch Eragon. It's a pretty nice movie and I like the way the dragons were portrayed, but being the first in a series of movies it was a bit of a cliffhanger at the very end, which always doesn't feel good.
Then after the movie it was a really short sleep and on to the second day. We went to the water park and had a great deal of fun lazing in the pools haha I think I spent over two hours in the same place lazing in a float. I still remember back then I used to go crazy over the slides and stuff but now I just can't really be bothered much.

After a morning and a bit of the afternoon we decided to leave sunway for a bit and we stopped by midvalley mall or something. It's a real nice place with all the nice lights and stuff haha. And the top floor houses all the sports shops with big funky ads!


We shopped till pretty late. Okay third day we went on a giddy trip up the mountains to genting. And it was really really cold. The past few times I went there it wasn't so bad but this time when I stepped out of the car it felt like as if I was in some fridge. And it looked like a fridge too!

The fog was so bad we couldn't see anything going uphill or downhill altogether.

Well in genting we did a bit of bowling so my brother had his fun trying it out for a new professional career but unfortunately didn't work out that smoothly. Reminds me of tingzhang's hammer throw!

During dinner he got carried away with his professional pool career he lived it out on the dinner table.

Well yeah and the next day we were on our way home already. Stopped by KLCC and bought some stuff and then sped off back to Singapore. I think it was more of the flood scares. Yes. On the way back home on the highways the floods were clearly seen. And they were scary la at some points there were people swimming about around their houses.


And as we were speeding across the causeway we caught a rainbow! Which split into two rainbows as we entered the singapore checkpoints.


And so that pretty much concludes these few days' worth of events. Now for the christmas trees I've been seeing around:




And I got myself a greenblack wallet! Plus a nice watch.


Now what's up ahead for the coming year!
|