|
Haha was too busy or too tired to post much these days.
My days are getting random haha it's about 5:17AM now in the morning and I switched on the computer at 5. Well the thing was I turned it off and went to sleep at 12 plus last night, and tossed and turned in bed till 3 where I felt compelled to make myself breakfast. Then I got back into bed and continued stoning till 4 so I played games on my handphone till 5. I didn't sleep at all thank you. Haha my biological clock's been messed up thanks to the big flu I got.
I don't know how I caught it, probably must've been the overload of meat during the track farewell lunch at Seoul Garden. Haha the experiences at Seoul Garden are always quite horrible, I usually enter feeling quite hungry and waiting to dig away but I leave the restaurant feeling so full, I want to throw it all up. And yeah probably the meat caused the flu trigger, left me sneezing and feverish all night till I finally got to see the doctor after I woke up yesterday morning all horribly heavy-headed and giddy.
Haha maybe I shall go for a morning run today, then get some real studying done for DELF then work on some portfolio. I guess I do want to pursue a bit of freelance designing for the year ahead :D Ah yes today's the Standard Chartered marathon all the best to all runners! It's a nice December-ish day. I still feel cold.
|