|
Didn't post yesterday about registration day and now I just remembered to post.
Anyway it was really really great. We pulled it off nicely and parents were happy with the way we organized things I guess! At some point I was standing by the doorway greeting each and every single parent. And there was this lady who was telling her son "You see, from far away I can hear Thankyous already". Haha nothing like a heartwarming thought to last the day!
Well things all finished off brilliantly at about past noon close to one, and according to mr yap, the bookshop and uniform guys were pretty happy with our service and help too. Now now, this is Raffles!
To all guys who will pass by this blog to look out for any orientation updates, especially to those who have helped out for reg day on Friday, here's a big THANK YOU to you guys! The really positive image and good feedback wouldn't have come if everyone hadn't performed so well. Let's keep this going for the first day of school, the camp, the psgm sessions, and beyond!
Oh well yeah that was friday morning. Later in the day a big group of us went to catch Curse of the Golden Flower at cine. Haha it was some waste of $7.50. I didn't get the plot very much and there were many small details here and there, talk about failing chinese. Well timo liked it, being the mass gory kill movie that he wanted I guess haha. I still find Jay Chou absolutely hilarious in metal armour.
After that I joined another group along with Japheth for dinner at Marina Square then it was a night train trip home with a bit of rain and plenty of rotten mood in the air. Hahah! What a day.
|