tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, January 21

Haha finally with enough time to post and not feeling the rush of things for a while, before I actually start to clear my undone work. Well there wasn't really much of really eventful magical stuff lately haha. Been leaving school at 8-9pm and watching the night sky as how I've watched it during the holidays in school as well.

Yesterday was quite pissifying. Had a 300m time trial of sorts and I clocked 41. Blah how am I supposed to win that interhouse gold when I'm not doing a timing like 39 or something. I don't care I think I'm gonna pump everything into the 400m I do and I'll make sure I do it good.

But other than that everything else is rather fine haha. Still enjoying the homely and humble canteen food which we so dearly stuck to in our early RI years, now that it's back it makes the whole experience a lot better. But I still think the new CCA block is sadly dismal and small. I don't want the RIPB room to look like a small bookshop. I don't want the CCA rooms to look like prison cells! Yeah ok see what we can do about it then.

Hmm been wondering too about the many defining moments which already happened this year. Moments which brought us on a high and really made us all bond and come together in a united spirit. For Raffles and for our future. And these are the many many bits that come together to make our lives so worthwhile:

- Orientation Camp finale: the very first time the rock remake of our batch song was introduced and we just hopped and jumped to the tune, bringing the house down. All the sec1s were on high too! Everything ended well with a Unite cheer done really impressively.

- Post-camp finale!: When all the sec1s had left, the psls went all high and wild and did another really wowing Unite on all floors of the junior block and we cleaned up shortly afterwards plus a really fun debrief which ended with Paul getting taupokked and then carried all the way to the swimming pool to get dunked. Eventually I got carried off as well and dunked. Cheers to Mike, Titus and Will, and all the others who jumped in themselves! Afterwards we all just humbly sang our batch song in the raja block foyer and I guess that was the best magical moment I've ever experienced in school in years.

- PSGM opening ceremony: At that point where the green black white balloons all fell from high above and all the sec1s went high trying to hit them all and bounce them around haha it was really a swirl of raffles and the high mighty spirit was there at its best.

I guess that was it, in a period of less than a month and we already have such a fulfilling time! I have a feeling this year is going to zip past before we know it and we're all going to regret why we didn't make our lives in school more eventful. Things could always be so much better no matter how good they are but I guess it's always the case. Hahah.

Now on to the next week and so many things that lie in store ahead. Onward Raffles!