tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, January 30

Well today was some blind sleepy mess of a thing. Add the flu and it gets all blurry. All I really remembered was that I didn't really train but just ran a long run and stopped after a while.

Perhaps some random picks for today hmm.

I got a new laptop! Well after the earlier one screwed up and couldn't be switched on. This is some bomb haha it's all shiny black and wide and light, plus it's so new, it's super fast. Haha but still it's used by all of us in the family and I can't really call it exactly my own anyway haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plus yesterday night we were all out late shopping for cny stuff and I got myself my clothes already. I'm gonna be some all brown thingy this chinese new year with a brown shirt brown pants and matching brown sneakers. Well apart from the sneakers they rest were all from 77th street, and my first time buying real stuff from there too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And today was indeed all blurry. At one point there was our class symphonic trio playing their masterpieces or something. With a hole in the wall you know things can't get any more right haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well more or less a day gone by really fast. And I swear I'm not taking coffee anymore!