|
It's the very first saturday of official schooling! And we're all just high over the post-camp blues, JRIC went just so well and PSGM just rocked away its official opening! Haha the sec ones just rock. So do the PSLs! Each and every one of you make a big big difference to how the whole thing went. Haha ok now I finally have the time to post a big long post about each and every single thing so here goes!
NAGARRO: PASSION PRIDE POWER ORIENTATION CAMP 2007
Well haha it was 3 full days of just fun excitement, well okay not all the time for we had to get serious at a few moments but overall I guess it really went well altogether. Haha I'll just paste photos here and let the pictures do the talking! Not that many photos well because I had to be in front there all the time and couldn't possibly reveal a camera taking random shots.
Haha yeah in those 3 full days, Raffles conquered Bishan Park, the whole Bishan neighbourhood, some gangsters, our fears, our comfort zones, our passion pride power! Batch of 2010, you guys are powerful when together, Nagarro is within you all and it will serve you well! Not to mention the shirt everyone was wearing haha it gets very fun when you have everyone starting to wear your work like a brand. Everyone on shirts, bags, towels, handbooks, pens! I feel HONOURED.

And here on, the rest of the camp! All days merged into a few photos.




And here was the setup of the finale haha. The finale went super well! It ended like a real rock gig when we did a rock remake of our batch song and everyone just went all high and wild and started jumping and hopping to the beat and we really brought the house down. WELL DONE RAFFLES!


And here we are with Ryan and Kester the two guys who did a brilliant speech for JRIC!

Haha throughout the camp I guess everyone was tired especially the PSLs who really gave their all to ensure that the camp went well. While lights out time was at 12 for sec ones most of us slept at around 2 and some people like zhemin and yansheng were really great and they stayed all the way till late past humanity in order to work out the additional small details for the following day. Paul and I and some guys sustained ourselves using alot of coffee haha well I guess it was worth it. Thanks yewei for bringing me nice piping hot coffee on the first day of camp! Was really feeling sleepy.
Well the camp was done and after all the sec ones left for home ALL THE SEC FOURS WENT WILD! Haha we did Unite once all over again and went higher than high and spent a few mins cleaning up the entire junior block I've never seen such efficiency before in my whole life haha! Then it was a debrief and no sooner than soon, Paul and I were manhandled and carried off by 140+ sec fours to the swimming pool
And yes we got dunked, in the dead of the night and spirit of the camp!
Cheers to all those who got dunked in the process too! Haha and after all that dunking we lost a pair of specs, lost alot of dryness in the air and we lost our voices after the camp (poor Paul couldn't even speak properly anymore) and we just stood in the Raja block foyer in a circle singing our batch song once through. MEMORIES I TELL YOU! BATCH OF 2007 WE WILL LEAVE THIS MARK FOR RAFFLES!
Okay now onto the next bit!
JUNIOR RAFFLESIAN INVESTITURE CEREMONY @ OUR VERY NEW ALBERT HONG HALL!
Well this was a nice new thing when we actually could step foot into our new hall and new canteen block! Haha so I took the chance before the actual stuff to snap some shots of the canteen, the new CCA hub, the DROPDEAD GORGEOUS FIELD and our hall!




Haha JRIC went super well but I didn't manage to snap anything for the sake of formality and not revealing random cameras in front of the crowd. Haha at the end the band was really good and our rock remake of the batch song just drove all the sec ones up high again! This time as full Rafflesians with shining glorious school badges! Credit goes to Chris Kwan who did an excellent job with JRIC.
Haha after JRIC I went running around guiding the j1s who came back to take a look, and talked to people here and there, and when everyone left I got taupokked and left flat dead on the floor wondering why had I ever bothered to get into that mess of people, especially dead right at the bottom of the pile sheesh it's some stupid pressure cooker feeling down there!
Then yeah we went all high and wild cleaning up and putting stuff back into their places. Haha oh yeah I remember during the camp we were dunking Titus so we developed the TITUS CHEER!
When we win the TITUS People want to know How we win the TITUS How we win the gold We reply with a little bit of vigour We win the TITUS through training and rigour Hey, Hey, What'dya see now? Mighty TITUS's on his way now!
Say T! T! I! I! T! T! U! U! S! S!
What's that! TITUS! One more time! TITUS! Who's the best! WE ALL!
HAHAHAHA everyone loved it and we continued cheering that all the way till we left for home! It was just a really really fun thing.
Now then that was Wednesday this week, 10th Jan. YESTERDAY we had our very first PSGM and we brought the house down again!
PEER SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS FIRST PSGM: OPENING CEREMONY!
Haha it was such a fun thing, with Mr Mag giving a brilliant speech and Hiok's band rocking the place with three songs but unfortunately which the sec ones didn't really hear cos of the poor junior block acoustics haha. Still, the last song really was some climax when we let the overhanging balloons drop all the way down! And we really started some party going!

Haha and it was a really nice day. 12th January! Happy birthday Jason, Amin, Nity and Arathi! Haha and thanks to those guys who wished me greetings, belated or too early doesn't matter haha it was a really nice day, to top it off TRAINING WAS MAD I did some 43 and 46 for 2x300m with a 10min fast run before that. So that means another record was set for myself! Haha though it left me quite dead.
Thanks Mr Yap for the nice small note and the leader plaque thing! The camp went well I guess everyone did their best, every single person who saw it through and watched both us and the sec ones grow. Haha and I managed to secure the Op luggage bag for myself haha!
After training I went for buffet dinner and really stuffed myself full. Returned home feeling happy and slept the way through till today! It's been a great fulfilling fortnight I'm just so contented for these things to happen. NOW WHAT'S NEXT.
Time to go down to details with RIPB it's our investiture up next and we will rock it. INTERHOUSE TRACK will be starting I'm gonna claim that 400m gold medal for myself. And so many other things happening too let's just all give our best!
|