|
Haha there was board birthday celebrations today for RIPB and I guess I really couldn't run away from the traditional cake smash haha. Well here we are the January people!

Well the game they made us play was fun haha they made us wear these rubbish bags with a white heart on each of them. And here I am in the funny thing wondering what on earth they were gonna do to us.

Then yeah so apparently the other guys had to use straws to suck up Mirinda from bottles and shoot at us to splash the white heart orange. Haha okay Theodore just splashed it straight into my face la and sent the entire board laughing haha!

Eventually we all ate the cake and soon later my face got smashed into a small cake piece and smeared all over haha sheesh the usual traditions! Well the best part was the cards they were really really nice, all packed into an envelop as a nice present.

THANK YOU RIPB!
|