|
Happy chinese new year everyone!
I gladly announce that I've an obsession with sneakers. Particularly Air Force Ones.
Been looking around on the net yesterday browsing through sneaker sites all over and now realizing why it's such a big phenomenon since 1982 haha. Back then when it first came out it was a simple basketball shoe success and now it's morphed into a hiphop / casual treasure, with 1200+ different designs all in one model - Air Force One. Well the latest are these six originals:

And they come in many many nice designs over the years!



Well there are even outrageous ones like these, in order: These exquisite luxury italian-made ones which go at USD2000 a pair, these transparent air force ones, and these US Air Force air force ones (haha talk about AIR FORCE)



Haha so many nice nice sneakers. I have one nice brown pair, but I'm hoping for another nice pair or something :D

Well interhouse track is soon to arrive. This year it's 100m 200m 400m 4x100m and 4x400m! I'm gonna swipe that 400m gold if it's the last thing I do man haha this year it's mine. GO BAYLEY!

LIONS COME FOR THE HUNT!
|