|
I'm at my dad's office now, just went to fill a bucket half full of water to clean up and got water splashed all over myself as a result of horrible clumsiness. AND trying to start on my homework haha it seems really hopeless but hope I will pull through!
Few minutes ago I encountered this convo on msn where this figure commented that my life sucks. Haha maybe to you it really does, I don't think so! It's all how we shape our lives to be the way we want it to be. I choose to indulge myself in the workings of Raffles and just totally commit, and as much as I miss out on the usual lives we all would want to live, it's worth it. Haha it all lies in our choices.
Our choices define who we are, where we go, what we will become. And if we don't make these choices we'll forever be hanging. I don't want to be someone in between hanging in the air still yet to decide. I want to follow a path confidently, firmly, with strength. As much as these paths are always cloudy.
Haha oh well thinking too much again I shall start on work!
|