tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, March 3

It's been a horrible week with 3 CCTs and loads of work but yes we survived rather nicely, well even though I strongly feel my tests went horribly wrong and I should just start to commit to work more now that PI is over and we have a little short break.

Words aside PREFECTS' INVESTITURE 2007 was a great success and thank you so much RIPB! The final night of preparations before the actual PI on wednesday really showed me that RIPB has got what it takes to stay united and achieve the (almost) impossible. Shall post more with photos later when I get home or something. Now I'm at Jerome's house waiting for post-PI gathering at Bukit Batok CSC which is crazily far away from my house. Singapore should be smaller.

I realized I haven't been doing much, other than trying to finish assignments rushedly and finding a random picture of a totally white Nike Air Force One and adding in colours all over using Fireworks. Haha it's fun lah but it's really some waste of a time. But till then cya gonna enjoy quite a bit with pool, bowling, langaming, DINNER and probably watching a soccer match with RIPB at the CSC!

Monday's the 400m heats. Top qualifier or I'm not going home.