|
Haha I've not been posting shall make a quick update on what's been happening! Just came back from training and relay practice in the morning. Been fruitful!
THE NOTEBOOK PROJECT was a great success in ri haha at the end of day 5 of sales we almost sold every single notebook rather nicely.

Thanks to all who bought the notebooks! And for those who were wondering why I didn't do any design, never mind I'll probably be designing during the second phase haha. Until then I think Lim Yi Xiang's designs are great. Should do more of graphic design myself!

RIPB BOARD BIRTHDAY resulted in a huge mess of icecream all over the place! And yes of course onto the faces of the birthday boys. Like Bin and Kieran hahaha happy birthday guys!

Well and yesterday I attended this business competition world finals at Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel (which is in front of Zouk where we all had a happy fun time being poets!) and it was a huge takeaway, looking at business teams from many universities coming this far to propose a globalization plan for singapore companies. It was super formal la and we were in somehow a cross of office attire and school attire which made us look corny but I guess we were ok enough :D

The week was nice enough! Now it's a nice rest till next week and there'll be interhouse track finals + 400m national juniors race on saturday. GO RAFFLES!
|