|
Haha so went the 4x200m I was running the second leg and we started off quite behind so I was indeed quite behind but around the curve I caught up and fought with this person on lane 7 or something and I hope I did beat him. And eventually we got 4th and qualified for finals. We were all quite happy since we hadn't qualified for anything much in our past few years haha.
Then I went up the stairs back to the cosy RI corner in the stadium steps and my left calf cleverly decided to cramp up. Bomb. And there went my 4x200m finals sigh.
Haha still, nothing can pull me away from the reality that I have physics, philo and chem major tests this week and I can't just stop and mull over the fact that maybe I shouldn't have gone up the steps that early or whatever nonsense reason I can give. Haha tomorrow shall cheer the guys on 4x100m. ALL THE WAY RAFFLES!
|