|
Lol this week was a big rush. I can't exactly remember what happened when and stuff but hmm I lost my 400m so yeah sigh no individual medals this year. Well I told myself I wouldn't go home if I don't get silver yeah so I didn't, and went to Tom's house to rush BCG for the presentation the following morning!
Was stoning by the bus stop outside newton station for 20 mins for zhengxuan and tom to arrive. Haha saw lots of interesting stuff happening on the road and stuff. It was a rather cold night!

So after we reached Tom's house we joked around for awhile until everyone arrived and thus the war began. Papers, presentations, scripts, coffee, sweets, apples, biscuits, polo balls and soccer balls, nike and adidas shirts. Haha it was total fun but it was a battle with time as we rushed to perfect our presentations.



Haha we left the room in a total mess but we cleaned up abit and left the rest to yanzhi for job week. THANKS YANZHI IF YOU READ THIS! Haha.
AND YES WE GOT TOP 3 AFTER AN ENTIRE BARELY SLEEPLESS NIGHT OF HARD WORK. THANKS GUYS YOU ROCK.
Oh anyway today I was sleepily walking around and I saw a pair of Adidas Tie Breaks. They're so nice! Haha I wish I can happily have a huge pile of money and spend it on a fullblack crumpler, a pair of Adidas Tie Breaks and a new phone or something. Haha sheesh my nice brown bag just shouldn't have broke.

Everyone enjoy your week of holidays! Tomorrow's peer support convention!
|