|
Cause these are the days worth living These are the years we're given And these are the moments These are the times Let's make the best out of our lives Even if hope was shattered I know it wouldn't matter Because these are the moments These are the times Let's make the best out of our lives
I'm having post-convention blues all over again. Haha but I seriously have to start work or I'm some goner. Actually I think it's already too late haha but nvm shall rush it through!
Yay finally training tomorrow I hope my back turns out okay. Been resting quite a fair bit and I don't feel much pain anymore! SPH relays the next following weekend, we've got so little time but we'll make it great.
The track season's gonna end in July. I'd have run my last race for Raffles. Prometheum Day's in September. I'd have done my last part for RIPB. School ends in November. Chinese O's soon after. I've have done my last exam in Raffles. K there's rj but it's already different.
There's only 3 terms left before we leave ri I really don't want to go! Rush rush.
|