|
400m's getting nearer and nearer by day, and I've been thinking about the whole big thing of keeping relaxed during the run and stuff, and feeling relaxed all the way through. Been rather tense lately during my runs and somehow I can't just get to relax and keep calm.
Haha I notice somehow keeping calm and cool during sports is something I really have to work on. Sometimes trying too hard isn't the best way for many many things, once we take a small step back and see the bigger picture and work slowly instead of really pressing onto it, it works easier that way.
Confidence is also a key thing I need too haha not just in sports but in everything else as well. Can't be susceptible to mind games and can't let anyone or anything get me down and things will all be okay! Haha shall keep a nice look to the race ahead. I haven't touched pb in a long time and I shall hit it again.
And oh anyway I will have to pluck out some time soon to do some drawing I haven't been really doing much. Will be drawing something new for my tagboard page, if anyone has realized it's still a 2006 drawing and horribly unupdated. Till then, Bayley will lead all the way!

|