|
Looks like I didn't have too hard a time with my decisions. In fact I'm quite happy that I made up my mind to stay right here for the track finals and give my very best for the last year on the track for RI. The convention in the states would be great but I know I'm just staying right here.
Been nursing a flu over the past few days and coach didn't let me do sprints so I think I've just been gyming and gyming. Gonna have a nice good training packed full of runs on Monday I hope (which will be a nice wonderful day-off for RI :D)
Chem CCT was officially over at 1.40pm Thursday afternoon and what can I say, maybe I'm just not adequately prepared nor equipped with any skill to tackle it so I think I'm going to have to expect to eat the ground hard when I get it back. But oh well anyway I think I have so much more to put into academics.
Aside that, the red stains are for the speed.

All or nothing. 400m national finals.
|