|
This is a 400th post for a 400m race day yay HAHA.
Yesterday's Mediterranean outing was fun! Shall post pics when I eventually get them. Haha it's so fun to just stone around in the sun and let the time spill away endlessly and we just carry on talking on and on about things like how emo Henry's hair grew and how it sticks out of his cap in small bristles.
400m race later at 5.40pm. Henry was poking fun at me yesterday after he knew that I'm running with Patrick later in my heat but who cares I shall just do my best hahah. Oh well this is my first inter-school 400m of the year I've gotta do this right. And do myself some justice.
But OH LET'S LOVE THE WORLD HAHA I GOT A NEW PHONE! The k800i (Casino Royale Edition? I don't know) HAHA BUT ROCKS.

The first round starts today. For Raffles.
|