tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, May 1

I feel so good taking a break today I think it's a very nice time to have a day-off. All thanks to the people who worked so hard and gave their all, whatever awards you may get I think it wouldn't be enough as an exchange for all that sweat and blood.

For a lot of us, our seasons and our main competitions may have ended and we're slowly feeling the pinch of our RI school lives coming to an end very soon. It's probably a very horrible feeling for some, me included, but my nationals have yet to come so I shan't think about it too soon. Right now all I need is a good frame of mind and nights of good sleep haha.

Enough of coffee, enough of tea, doing away with the caffeine. As much as they have been life-savers for the past few months they aren't going to save my life now. What is need is pure sleep and a lot of self-motivation. If I'm ever going to reach far into track, it's now. All or nothing.

Haha was training in the morning today and did 6 x 80m sprints over 3 rounds of the track and was rather tired out by then. Must be the measly breakfast I had. And nationals 400m would be in the morning so this is a lesson learnt haha. Then after a few meetings and some chasing around in the Bishan neighbourhood for a suitable company to interview for our BCG project we finally succeeded :D

It's been a really nice day how I wish we could have more of these. Why, school's starting the day after tomorrow! Oh well we'll all pull through. So much to look forward to, so much to anticipate. Onward Raffles!