tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, May 16

It's the last two weeks of the term and honestly I just can't wait for June to come so we can all just rest our minds and leave them to float and flow wherever they want to go. Anyway it's so horribly busy here with all the assignments rushing in and pressing our necks with stiff deadlines so I'll post aplenty after everything's over.

Haha I did the 5 items for napfa today and I feel ashamed because I can't do broad jump for nuts. While the rest of the items were extreme A's (and haha I clocked 9.03 for 2.4 which is really something I never thought I could do) I only jumped an E. I seriously don't feel like retaking it but who cares I'll see when it comes in July.

And yes haha ORA last saturday - I took the photo of the century. Hiok pwns all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One last thing - CMAY CONCERT AGAIN THIS AUGUST YAY I'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE :D