tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, May 29

The holidays have started. There's so much holiday homework to worry about it doesn't seem much like a holiday but there's still distinctly the absence of academic lessons so that's a relief.

Sweet drowning in games doesn't seem much of a worthy thing to do though I've just somehow spent a few hours gaming away to pass the time and to forget everything. Escapism it is, it brings us temporary bliss, a certain but short-lived shelter, and yet sometimes we just really want to reside in our very own worlds for that moment and forget about everything else. Not just games alone but anything we might possibly do to bring us away from the pain.

It kind of turns me blind and makes me forget who I am, what I do, and what I need to do, and in the process it always turns out badly so haha past all the hidden guilt from gaming away, I'm settling for a more meaningful holiday rather than wasting my days again and again.

Today I started training at 7am an hour earlier before the official training time and ended rather hurriedly to tour some British officials visiting the school and apparently the main person in charge wasn't a mister nor a doctor nor his excellency or something but a lord. Well touring them around brings the whole british feel back to the school haha. But man was it a rushed one I ran all the way from the track right after training back to school and was a little flustered and late but fortunately things all managed to fall into place nicely. Plus training I did inverse pyramid 300m 200m 150m and clocked quite a speedy number. Happy enough!

I just need to keep this up and keep training for all that's worth in July. We have to make it.