|
We met miss sim today after school and had a good talk about our batch and the school, and it dawned upon me through her fanatical sayings that it really pays to be positive all the way through in whatever we do. And yes I realized that it's what we've all been missing for quite a long time now, and staying positive in the face of all hardships or failures can really mean something no matter how crushing it is.
We face the usual enemies of cynicism, anti-establishment, students who completely don't bother. We need not let all that negativity rub off on us and wear us down; instead we focus on what's good and what's still there, and we try our best to work on it. We can't be cynical of our own plans ourselves!
Enlightenment after so long. We've been all weary with dread and doubt.
Anyway today I got a chance to train with the rj guys and we did 4x150m. I hit record timings yay! 19 19 19 20. Pressure training like this really makes me run so much better haha.
400m and 4x400m for nationals. We're beyond serious now or never.
|