|
Watched Spiderman 3 in the afternoon today. Always so nice to catch a sneak preview a few days before its official opening haha but yeah this one is totally a difference experience with around 500 RJ/RI people watching together spread over a few cinema halls at toa payoh eng wah. We somehow found ourselves at the front row which first turned out to be distressing but in the end we didn't mind!

I think it was overall a very satisfying movie, evened out with humour, romance and a lot of action. Coupled with a lot of random sayings in between which really drove the entire cinema hall mad with laughter hahah. Shan't really have any spoilers here, it's not even officially started! :D
Perhaps people who aren't familiar with the comic series of Spiderman and the earlier 2 movies won't really feel much for this 3rd movie but avid spidey fans will really love this one! Green goblin + VENOM (rocks man!) + the new sandman person. And it's just a nice feel to the whole movie la. Glad I watched it!
It's a long day back to school tomorrow I'm thankful for these 4 days of rest!
|