tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, June 14

Training at cck was simply a 150m and a 300m all-out sprint. Simple.

Aiyahhhh yet I couldn't get it right I did a 19.0 and a 41.4 and everything doesn't look too bright for the days ahead. Coach said my endurance was acceptable (could be so much better) but I lacked speed. Like horribly. And I think I was given the there's-nothing-much-you-can-do kind of look. How harsh reality can be oh well.

No way I'm gonna give in. This will continue until the very end and I'm going to make it. No way man no way. With new spikes and more of the red dust I'm going to do this. Now or never. Really. Ugh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, here's an article to bite at. This article was shoved to me by my mom so I took a look and it seemed so obvious as to why this article was given to me haha. But oh well we've all been through the same whole thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sleep. Well on average teenagers definitely sleep less than the required 8-9 hours. I think the earliest ri guy to sleep usually sleeps at ten at least. So that's about 7 hours. During off-season times of the year I think I survive on barely 10 hours every three days. Or even less.

No doubt sleep is important for it refreshes us and it puts our body at rest so we can be strong enough to handle the rigour of everyday life. But as I heard from a friend and I found it to make a lot of sense, sleep is overrated.

We resort to sleep for rest. But we resort to sleep for a means of escapism too. Don't you think?

And well during crazy academically stressing times of the year I hardly do get enough sleep such that I can hardly wake up and knock out into oblivion the moment I step onto the school bus and find a seat. Last year I took my chances to get some shut-eye during the national anthem and pledge every morning but unfortunately I can't do that now, not in front of 2000 people no no haha.

I can stand sleeping. I can sleep anywhere. But I feel accomplishment when I get things done past my limits. I feel good when I do things today when others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't. Though many others are way more pro than me la like chris kwan haha.

Maybe by sleeping more we can live longer la but who cares I'm living this life full like how I want it!

When life gets too sleepy, use the simple remedy. Haha :D



Well not now though. I need to run.