|
I had 400m time trial today and did a 57.5. Wangkwan and Mchia did well for 400m hurdles! Eh wangkwan you're going to be so much better so drop the thought of dropping your events. It's just a bad day where the weather is hot and you got splashed by water so relax! You're gonna soar during nationals. Go there and take your best shot and don't care about anything else.
Wangkwan and Mchia say my 400m's due to the flu but I don't really think so. Maybe it's the sleep. And yes partly because of the flu. But who cares anyway haha it's just not good enough to even get anywhere near the semi-finals.
But yes not to be distraught and set back. Coach says I still have a chance, provided if I uh sleep 8 hours per day. Haha. And do 3x200m progressive runs after every single training, coupled with a few 2x300m interval runs on short rest times. So I can boost that extra speed endurance.
8 hours a day is no joke haha please la I sleep perhaps like, an average of 3-4? And it means I'd have to sleep at 9pm on normal school days which is like the usual time I get back home and get around to starting on work.
But who cares la there's only a fortnight and the rest is history.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm hereby making a personal pledge to sleep at 9pm everyday when school reopens, or in any case sleep at least 8 hours a day. And also to make sure I run 3x200m progressive runs after every single training. And not to eat anymore junk and focus on fruits instead. --------------------------------------------------------------------
This pledge will last until the end of the nationals where I'd probably die from all the work laggage and have to work doubly hard to chase up on everyone else. Then I don't know how many hours I'll sleep la heh.
But yeah the rest would be history. This is our history in the making. Never a nicer shoe than this, for the one single name above everything else.

So what happened to the flu? It's going away, thanks to this bunch of friends. I feel like a fortunate but drugged nut.

And of course, absolute music therapy and solace coming this august, truly. :D

Trackers all press on!
|