tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, June 28

It's been three days of schooling and the usual things come back: the feelings of fatigue, monotony and of course the feeling that we never have enough time for things. But it's good that school has started anyway :D our very last academic term before we hit the exams and then we leave RI. Now I really don't want that to happen anytime soon.

Things have been great, but also horribly bad on another side. I think the cross country guys have just gone for Thaddeus' service to see him for the final time. I don't really know him but being the runner, the triathlete he is, what he does and the spirit he holds makes us all feel close. And all the way he really did his best.

For Thaddeus, this nationals is for you too.

Well now we're gonna have two free days tomorrow and friday so we're gonna end up having a 5-day weekend which is utterly great but I'm spending 4 days in school so yeah haha the fun. My personal pledge has been on the rocks but it's starting to get a lot better; I slept at 9.30 yesterday! And today I'm going to sleep at ten and wake up at six plus tomorrow morning.

Gonna have to clear up all the remaining work and stay strong on for what's to come. I hope we can make the cut for BCG. I hope we can clear it all. I hope I can pull through for my less-than-desired academics. I want my 400m qualification and a 400m pb. And a legacy which I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Oh and I promised both the track team and ruiyong tingzhang and company that
if I qualify for 400m, I will shave my head. Yes haha.

And a very big thank you to rg cellists! Haven't really gotten a gift for my designing work before, and it's really nice. Just that I'd have to put aside chocolate for now since it's nationals haha. Thank you! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trackers, all of us, press on.

Tomorrow RIPB training courses!