tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, July 1

Well so much for the outburst yesterday haha. For training yesterday I ran a 100m time trial and coach said that I'm in the 4x100m team for the heats. And I was in shock and thought it was some kind of joke because I'm horribly slow and I have never ever run 4x100m for school before. But heh now I shall give my best. Another event for nationals ftw!

After I run heats then coach will decide whether I should run semis and finals. But ya anyway I should still keep strong on my 400m and 4x400m. Raffles we can do it!

Hmm yeah. Apart from training, we had two days worth of RIPB training courses by LDC! It was refreshing, bringing back the problems at hand but through the clearer view and helped us regenerate our energy for whatever's to come for the year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didn't take too many photos on the first day; in fact that was all I took! The second day was fun haha. RIPB was split into its four departments and we all competed to see who could raise the most funds from selling their own products! Of course, since Paul and I didn't have any departments to speak of we just joined whichever we liked. I joined my former department welfare :D

So. Early in the morning we envisioned that we'd sell bookmarks, complete with personalized name designs done by either one of the FOUR in-house welfare department designers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We kept on cutting, tying, cutting again, and we got about uh. 240 bookmarks ready for drawing and selling. The other departments were cool too; communications sold ripb's talents with nabil's designing and dillon's magic haha. Discipline sold balloon sculptures with sweets in them (apparently only linan knew how to sculpt the balloons so if we took him away DB would die haha!)and HR sold drinks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And soon we were supposed to head for ang mo kio central but in the end we chose to stay in bishan because even before we left RI we already broke even! Then towards the end we were like camping at the tables outside cafe cartel at J8. In total we got about $76 from 76 bookmarks :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And also one thing: we did DISC profiling again and well this time I'm a C-D-S. When I first took it I was a CS, then i became a CD on a second try.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's quite fun how I'm always a crazy extreme C person. So much for all the standards, expectations, results and details. Yeah I think I'm always like that haha! Consistency, compliance, correctness all the way. And I noticed for myself how I slowly became a D through these few months. It's all just part of what we do in our lives I guess :D

Now I've been lagging for the past three days and desperately need to start on something which will help me get out of trouble from my academic deadlines. But hmm I'll be going out now so yay heh oh well!