I haven't gotten the videos for the inflated gladiator thing I posted about in the previous post! So yeah perhaps sometime later. Well there's this new mall opposite mahkota and it's quite big so we spent quite a bit of time there. Malaysia always has crazily big malls while singapore just has to settle for malls like vivocity; true enough when I first entered vivocity it really gave me the malaysian mall feel haha.
There was a toyota AE86 sprinter levin on display at the mall, almost similar to the one in initial d. Quite cool haha it's a very very old car model but yet it's race-tuned and ready to run! Okay I left my phone on black&white and I accidentally snapped it that way haha.
There was this Honda racer elsewhere which was on display too!
Then after all that shopping we went back to the hotel before leaving for a local food centre and binging away like mad. And here from the room window, a nice view of malacca. See that building in the midsts of construction there, it never finished construction since the last time I was in the same hotel in malacca which was about close to 2 years ago. The company probably ran out of funds to finish its development haha.
And yes I binged away like mad. I started on many sticks of satay then proceeded onto a plate of malaysia kway teow then on some chicken rice balls and finally on hotplate noodles. Was horribly stuffed after that so we went to walk the entire night market street to walk off the stuffiness!
K the second day was all normal and okay until we passed by this off-road terrain race course by the expressway. And I raced the terrain using these off-road buggies! It was so so fun haha I felt for once the true thrill of racing and skidding and drifting and crashing and whatnot.
Okay there are videos! This one is a video of me and my brother; we were both on separate buggies but he could only take the simple roundabout course mainly because he was too young. Haha this was fun it was my first time doing this so I took things rather slow.
Then this following video is of both of us; I took a two-man buggy and drove him 5 rounds around the off-road terrain course! And this time I was all hyped up to speed and jump and drift around so in the end I had DAD URGING ME TO SLOW DOWN EVERYNOW AND THEN. And of course, TWO CRASHES HAHA!
But eh you have to admit that on the final round, the turn on which I crashed two times was FLAWLESS. You have to admit that!
Yeah well that's the holiday :D
Training today was again well hindered and hopeless. Did 2x300m and finished with 41.9, 41.4 but it just doesn't quite cut it for the 400m. Anyway congrats to wangkwan haha he stumbled during his swift meet 400m race but he still managed a 56! I'm so awed.
I just have to pull through, every single second, every single drop of sweat and blood. Ah who cares who qualifies la maybe I can't but I know I will run it great all the way through!
The signs tell you that you've got a long way to go. What it doesn't say is that ahead lies a dead end. And if you're not allowed to try your best, or if you aren't; What's the point of trying, simply at all?
NATIONALS TENTATIVE PROGRAMME IS OUT; ALL TRACKERS GO SEE.