|
I just got back from training at choa chu kang stadium today, and it was quite a horrible training for the sun was at its worst and the sprints were mad. Yeah today did a 300m 200m 150m 100m in gradual succession. Wang Kwan ran with me and died out halfway leaving me to run the last two distances. Eventually he vomited. Then I ran the last two and died too heh my body kept screwing up and I was sitting up and down and up again to settle myself.
Then turns out that Ding Liang died too and lay on the floor to rest with all the dead-out runners. Said couldn't jump properly. Heh don't know what went wrong with today somehow everyone all cmi.
It could've been the sun, it could've been the miserable two plain buns worth of breakfast, it could've been anything but I guess what we all can do is stop putting the blame on anything (including ourselves) and train hard all the way through till what's left in July. We will make it.
The holidays have been a rather smooth flow through since the start and it is indeed appreciated that there's a notable absence of academic lessons. Still the cold hard truth remains, while there apparently is a no-holiday-homework policy, almost every subject cites its "one-or-two pieces of work" so we end up with things like this, a simple todo list, simply full.

But it's alright I guess we just have to work away constantly. And somehow I feel that over the past few months I haven't really been in connection with my likes. I haven't really been drawing (in fact I'm supposed to do another drawing for the tagboard; the current one is still marked 2006 bleh), I haven't really been into cars and the fact that I saw a Lamborghini (Gallardo?) at vivocity which made me rush to it and start snapping pictures made me feel that I really lost touch with what I am. Someway or another.
Well don't you agree it's such a beautiful thing! Haha even if it isn't worth owning one in Singapore I shall just work hard to get it and then feel proud of my prized possession. Or wait till Singapore opens up its roads for racing which is probably REAL SOON and I can't wait.

Just caught pirates of the caribbean yesterday; well I agree with the papers saying that the movie is very much rather At Wits' End. The storyline wasn't nicely done so it left me very confused and bored at the start, well of course having not watched the first two movies I was left in a very uncomfortable state of mind through the first hour.

But the scenes were all very nice. Nice touch of humour action and romance just that the movie seemed like it was done just for the thrill of the show. I really think Jack Sparrow has really great quirky thinking; somehow he seems to pull it all together with a calm nerve haha.
That was pretty much the past week, coupled with a hotel stay at the Grand Mercure (I thought I was to go overseas then I realized we were just staying in Singapore haha). We took the top floor with a sea view! But what I mostly saw was a very miserable Marine Parade with grey roofs and no train station. Something really needs to be done, a station should be here!

Yeah oh well. And I'll need to buy spike nails soon from Queensway or something. The red dust has consumed my shoe and I need a new grip haha.

Onward we speed Raffles, bring them all down.
|