|
These two days have been busy but fun!
YESTERDAY: Having no CCTs on those CCT days means I have one extra hour of free time during those days, so yeah for monday and wednesday I've been going to the gym, doing alot of weights, then choosing whether to do sprints or endurance training. It's been rather fruitful!
BCG looms near ahead, with only a few more weeks all the way until September and we've gonna work really really hard for this phase, the final make-or-break phase. I say our business idea is fantastic :D We just have to continue on it, confidently!
Spent the afternoon quietly and rather happily, realizing how things all fall into place and thinking of nothing but pressing on with things forever and ever more, and it's ever so bright, shining, clear :D
TODAY: It was a horrible rush early in the morning with about 9 prize presentation groups for morning assembly - I think a record number so far! And I had to get Titus to help me coordinate the prize collecting guys behind or I'd be swamped deep in trouble. Ah THE EXCO IN USA, WE NEED YOU GUYS BACK!
Then the entire day was just spent with me trying desperately to keep awake in lessons, and looking like a complete ghost everywhere else in school. And here I am, typing my blogpost into a notepad so that I can blog right at home. And yeah amidst all the work right here, we just have to push on, I have no idea what else we can do!
Mess of books, propped here and there, rushedly finishing that BCG business plan whilst hanging onto life and pulling away from fatigue's grip using my ipod. Ah it's these old, friendly times of weariness and much of the academia!

I wonder why I'm always so tired, maybe it's because I'm always running all the time, somewhere heh :D
|