tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, July 14

After 3 days at the stadium with the rest of the days devoted to brief and dreamy lessons in school, things are getting cloudy; my runs have grey-area standing, my grades are landing themselves in dirt, but all signs pave the way to finals this coming Wednesday.

This is going to turn out right. The final few races, the 4x400m, the very last round I'm running for RI. As jiahao said, I'm going to run like I've never run before in any case. Training will be a blast tomorrow, monday too! Whatever things may turn out to be.

Lying in my swivel chair, I spent the entire evening thinking about the finals and what's going to happen after that. I guess it's not important right now; I just have to fight this through, and fight it to the finish, not just the other runners on the other seven lanes but to fight away the doubts, fight away the inconfidence, fight away the limits.

This is it! The final round. Two more trainings, one more race. I can't wait to live it all.