tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 25

Today was really interesting haha. Firstly in the morning there was a school delegation from a school (Sekolah Dato' Abdul Razak if I remember correctly) in Malaysia and in the middle of PE I had to scoot off to give a presentation on RIPB. The whole bunch was pretty quiet and stone, not sure if it was just me being a poor presenter and bearing a horribly stone tone too haha. I think nabil pulled it off very nicely! He was all loud and stuff :D

Well it was fast enough, and by the end of the session I had missed recess and my very last free block for the week blah. So I returned back to class for math on a very empty stomach and cruised through. The day didn't end there! At around 1.30pm we would be expecting the Israel Minister of Education so it was just a day full of tours and nothing except one bio and math lesson!

So when math ended I proceeded for lunch (because I'd be missing all my food breaks) and yeah got alot of funny stares from people because they thought I was ponning house meeting but noo haha they were the real ponners staring at me -.- but oh well. After my rather hasty lunch I entered bayley house meeting just in time to catch a few Exco'08 election speeches, and they were pretty interesting haha. I liked Dixon's and Alimi's speech in particular!

At some point, Dixon held up an egg. And he pulled it off well, saying that all of us are just like the egg - we are YELLOW on the inside, and no matter how the other houses boil us and pressure us, we are only going to get HARDER, and BETTER. I thought that was quite a speech, plus Dixon was very very loud :D oh well let's see what makes up next year's bayley exco then!

Minutes before the house meeting ended I left for the general office to receive the Israel minister of education and yeah it was a tough touring to do because half the time I couldn't grasp her english. They were all speaking in uh, Israeli language I suppose. They spoke in something which sounded very close to french. Oh i just checked. EH THEY SPEAK HEBREW! But yeah with the thick hebrew accent and everything, I couldn't catch much and most of the touring was just the simple walk around the school, with me as the complementary english voice out of nowhere heh.

(the name Jonathan is of a hebrew origin. ahah.)

But yeah that was the end to the very rushed day. Afterwards I rushed off for my bio stem cell course, had my very last stem cell test (which went well, i hope) and cruised through the lesson then it was a trip home.

What a day. And I must say, things are all coming back to its places. The usual fatigue, late nights, but still short of the drugged life cos I'm still not touching coffee! And probably won't until I get desperate to stay awake, and let's not hope that happens. Life has been good! JUST WAIT THIS COMING WEEK'S FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST WE'RE GONNA COVER SOME DISTANCE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I'll keep it alive :D