|
I felt very attentive during lessons today. Somehow, and I filled up all my notes rather nicely and deep down to every single detail. Wonder if I can keep this up heh!
Well school, being friday, ended at 12.40 so that left me with about 2 plus hours to get a real good workout at the gym. I spammed weights and ran about close to half an hour on end on the treadmill, then my right shin started to hurt so I stopped -.- but I felt really good after that run :D
Then after that I proceeded on to help ah gong and company with the bayley dramafeste poster. Haha seemingly funny, our play is the only positive play in dramafeste this year, and we are going to rock! BAYLEY DRAMAFESTE GUYS ALL THE BEST TOMORROW.
At 3 plus, I then proceeded to rj to catch the ortega cup. Haha it was fun, watching the matches played between the RI old boys and the SJI old boys, then followed by our very own sec fours versus the SJI sec fours! Haha they're seriously cool.

We watched away in tension as we lost out 0-1 to SJI early in the game, then we were relieved by the equalizing goal scored by hsiu hsien :D Haha seriously fun, I've never seen RI supporters that spirited before, cheering away!

Well that was our very U16 match against SJI, we drew 1-1 and became joint winners. Up next is the HCI-RI challenge shield and we're gonna rock this! All the way Raffles!
It was a happy day again, just like all days where my thoughts are all bright shining clear :D with every such a day I feel renewed and refreshed. Tomorrow's the ministry of law's youth mediation forum, followed by project work (i think) and then bayley dramafeste! Long but fun day tomorrow!
|