|
Monday, a real blue monday dotted with a rather random air!
I was hopping around madly in class for no apparent reason. And yes for entirely no reason at all, now that I've thought about it. It was yet another monday, derangedly blue, yet I think I'm much more attentive nowadays. Got to keep this up and all will be fine!
Heh what's more now I've just finished a small rehearsal for national day, and I'm now in the school hall onstage having my laptop propped on the rostrum and i'm typing my blogpost away in a notepad! Rocks.

Today during recess and lunch, RIPB launched its second set of button badges! In 5 exclusive new designs! And yay I got myself all five :D

They're a nice lot. Guys better go get them if there are any left! I doubt there is; there were only 200 to start with and during ORA itself, the 200 were snapped up within 2 hours!
Well in my posts I've missed out a lot of other stuff which happened on Saturday out of the happiness, so here's the remaining stuff which went on that following evening! Of course, the best part of the evening was DRAMAFESTE, which BAYLEY WON BEST PLAY AND SIMPLY, WON DF! :D well done bayleyeans!
Sincerely brought to all rafflesians (and beyond), FIVE PLAY. (Haha for this insane publicity poster i hastily did the letters F-I-V-E then rushed off to watch the ortega cup on Friday!)

Bayley's play was fantastic; it drove the audience mad with laughter in the true essence of it being a parody. Plus, having seetow sitting near you meant that you'd be in for loads and loads of silly funniness, and yeah I wasn't proven wrong! Well done Jotham and the rest of all the DF people!
Hmm oh I also had something to say about the youth mediation forum organized by the ministry of law at suntect convention centre on saturday morning. Fun nevertheless, and we learnt (or rather it was a case of relearning and reminding for me) a lot of important lessons. The point of peer mediation aside, I feel that constant reminders of what we need to be are really crucial. At times we're in the midsts of all the work, all the blindness, such that we fail to realize what we've been doing, or who we've been.
Always good to look back, turn back, go back to where we wanted to be, then continue on strong. I think I always will have to do that if I want to stick close to my goals, whether I'm in leadership or not.
On sunday, dad got me a Nebo membership! Remember those random Nebo posters and postcards and tv advertisements we've been noticing lately? I've been wondering what they were all about but never bothered to read up. Then I realized it's really cool cos I get all sorts of discounts from everywhere. Here's my nice card!

Here's a little starter pack of sorts, packed with discount vouchers; this is exciting. I think I'm going to use the card mostly for movies I suppose! $6 for weekday tickets, and $8 for weekend tickets at cathay cinemas! Plus 50% discounts for chalet and theme park :D

Oh oh here's a funny thing: Well the card's screwed up at the back -.- because I wasn't with them and I couldn't take a photo of myself, so I had to send in my photo via email and they just carelessly printed the photo over. Now my name shows NATHAN LIM. Best.
The FUNNIER thing was that I realized I never took photos of myself up close and alone. That would mean CAMWHORING. And so I did, in utter disgust as I tried to take photos on the spot, and with timothy's permission I came up with this brilliant piece of artwork, inspired by his camwhoring antics. BEHOLD!

HAHAHAHA. BEST.
That's for today! Haha yay tomorrow I'm going to north view pri sch for a discussion with the permanent secretary of the ministry of environment and water resources Mr Tan Yong Soon (I posted about his book once!) and I hope it'll be real fun! Happy happy gotta keep my thoughts bright shining clear :D
|