tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, July 29

Today was one very, very, very happy day :D

In the morning I attended the Ministry of Law's Youth Mediation Forum at suntec, and was jolted awake in the morning by a really pleasant surprise which kept me awake all throughout the entire forum lasting 5 hours!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Overall it was fun and it made my morning nice! Especially with many funny moments, including mr teo having a go on yuda's rubiks cube and eventually emerging as a true champ, 'solving' it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha madness. Then after that I saw a huge mob of PAP flagbearers high up at one of the top few levels of the convention centre, eventually carrying the flags all down and going out of suntec and into marina square and beyond. I guess it's for the NDP preview today!

And then I decided to wander around, and start to work on a co-design. Eventually with lots of detail done over the previous night, painstaking done (with so much effort, thanks :D) I proceeded to complement the co-design and add layers of silver green and red plus a streak of mechanical digital dots and specks. It was done in the end, very nicely.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here I present COSINE, co-designed, hence co-signed :D It rocks! Such a nice thing.

Then after that I wandered around a great deal around Singapore, stumbling across a very very nice secret garden, then let my thoughts flow and think about what's been happening for the past weeks, and then it all becomes so happy ever once more again, this time more than before.

280707 is THE BEST DAY! Happiness :D