tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 10

Day 3 of track nationals! And yes 4x100m we're in the finals!

Thanks to mchia ding kieran wangkwan we're gonna blaze this. Wangkwan is seriously not the cute mickeymouse reading the merchant of venice you see here amidst the bright sunny cck stadium in the morning when he's running on the track. Rocks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And CONGRATS TINGZHANG ON THE CRAZYOWNAGE 3000M GOLD! Wah crazy he went comfortably at 79 seconds for each round and the final one he went on fire and blasted a 68. Crazily owned everyone else. Now Ruiyong's gonna run steeple tomorrow and crazyown it too. ALL THE BEST!

After watching the 4x100m c'div and b'div boys run I went off for lunch with ruiyong and the rj crossers. Then I wanted to get a decent and healthy lunch but ended up in huge trouble with the bowl of noodles which I had. Well I know zha jiang mian is nice. And it goes with handmade noodles with nice minced meat. But uh I guess the stall did its zha jiang mian differently. So when it arrived on my tray the person was going "Here, your ma la zha jiang mian" (which means, when directly translated, numbingly spicy fried sauce noodle lol heh my chinese is bad).

So I died. With horrible chilli intolerance. A day before my 400m. Best.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But it wasn't so bad after that. We spent the train trip to school joking at ruiyong's english name and its many pronounciations! Then we went back to school for a short dash of lessons then it was an early trip home :D

Well it all comes down to tomorrow. The single round. The 400m.

To think that in sec one I've trained generally, doing hurdles, running distances higher than 100m for my lack of speed. My training didn't get serious until I came under the guidance of Mr Yeo. Then I slowly singled out the specialty event I've always run for - the 400m.

In sec two things definitely weren't fine for my lack of natural physique. But I trained. I showed to people around me, and most importantly to myself that I could beat all odds despite whatever limits are tying me down. In sec three I earned my medals in school. It was never a matter of victory, no matter how sadly - it was a matter of despite the odds.

Now I'm facing the individual single round race for possibly the last time ever. I'm going to do this. For Raffles. And determine if I'm going to have hair, or the lack of it!

For Raffles, for Raffles.