|
This is so crazy. Well 4x100m went rather well; we qualified 8th and now we're in on lane 3 in the second semi-final on monday, and my job is done! Now Mchia will replace me for the first leg and we're gonna get so much better :D
But yeah I really really admire my stupidity.
Before starting for the first 100m, I fell. Well not just a simple trip-and-stumble but I kinda hopped and tripped over myself, (and spiking myself in the calf but didn't realize at first) and I quickly got up and pretended to walk professionally to my lane and starting blocks but there was this horribly SEARING pain up my calf.
So I looked down and... whoa. Haha there were two horrible deep slashes and they were bleeding like mad.

Well I didn't care about the leg but I was very worried about the race which was going to start in a few seconds? I looked at the RI contingent in the stands; they didn't seem to notice. I looked at Ding and he was getting ready to run. So oh well!
Yeah and I ran; it felt quite good! Because all the blood probably uh clotted in the calf and there was mass circulation so I probably got stronger or something lol. But yeah coach said I did fine, it was all over in a matter of ten plus seconds and soon when we finished WE QUALIFIED. About 46.5 I think.
I feel horribly stupid. Being the first time I've run 4x100m for the school it's simply a big joke. But oh well we're 8th qualifier and we're gonna rock this.
TRAINING TOMORROW WE'LL ROCK THIS. 400M TUESDAY I'LL GET MYSELF BALD.
And monday, wednesday, friday this week are really very happy and fun days :D
All the way Raffles!
|