|
2 more days to track finals, and it was a short and sleepy day!
Had a rather relaxed training of 2x150m and a few random runs here and there, (after my UNSW English exam which turned out to be quite interesting because Faris was just drawing all over his paper). And I'll be running first leg for 4x400m!
It all boils down to this. The final year for RI. Not even sure if I'll carry on to JC but who knows. I'm going to run like I've never run before and I'm going to make sure this final single round turns out right. THE FINAL NATIONAL FINALS WILL ROCK.
And all trackers this is a repeat announcement if you come by my post:
TRACK POST-NATS DINNER WITH RJC AT FISH&CO GLASSHOUSE! Make sure you get onto the bus by 6.45pm or you'll be getting there on your own. To be safe, bring $30 but you probably wouldn't be using the entire $30! And have fun :D Scrap that. Haha TRACK POST-NATS DINNER ON OUR OWN AT CAFE CARTEL PLAZA SING! Make sure you get onto the bus by 6.45pm or you'll be getting there on your own. To be safe, bring $30 but you probably wouldn't be using the entire $30! And have fun :D
Aside that, I've been tormenting myself over my new rubik's cube. Apparently it proves all the more that I can't get math right. I don't like the sound of algorithms and I don't see how I can memorise all the complex sequences and eventually solving the cube (I got just THIS close to solving it, like one or two squares out of place but I ruined it in the end)
This is the product of failure. No way man I will solve it haha sooooo many people can do it already, and I shall too.

Can't wait for wednesday. All the way Raffles!
|