|
Been spending the whole day lazily on physics and chinese and unfortunately I've been studying at a rate too slow, mind filled with worry and doubt over other pressing matters.
Now, the essence of these remaining days building up to the final EOY exams, is focus, and patience. I really need them.
Focus is crucial; I need to stay awake in these moments of fatigue. I need to stay sharp on the things I need to cover. I need to stay undistracted, away from the many things that take my concentration away. I need to find a place within my mind and a place somewhere to just open up and let the information in. Time is of essence. I can't let this fade to waste.
More importantly is the patience. 47 days lie ahead to the end. And I'm working with the end in mind. For when these 47 days are over, everything will come back to me. Things will look up and I'll be back to where I was. For now I've just got to confine myself to the books, and the track.

OF THE ESSENCE
Can you give me this reason, to hold on till the end of my days. The days marked forty-seven, I just can't wait till this all ends.
Can you give me this reason to know that I'm strong, and you're strong too. Can you let me know if I - still have your backing, cos you have mine.
When these days end, after the forty seven; Things will look up to a brighter sky, shining in my eyes, clear in my heart.
I don't know where this path goes. I'm lost, but i'm following this only lead I have. Tell me I'm blind; but I can still feel my way through the darkness right into where I know I'll be fine.
Please tell me this path goes home.
|